April 20, 2016

34. STRANGER ...

S T R A N G E R 

Let me be stranger once again,
Let me eradicate the pain,
Let me convince my heart,
Let me cheer my brain.

Let me forget my past,
Let me do a start,
Let me stable my mind,
Let me respire in wind.

Let me pick my heart,
Let me join its broken parts,
Let me be brave again,
Let me polish its stain.

Let me move on my life,
Let me roll the dice,
Let me change my way,
Let me live my day.

Let me keep a smile,
Let me speak a while,
Let me start singing,
Let me start living.

Let me sleep in the night,
Let me be relax from inside.
Let me remove all our memories,

Let me finished our story …                                                                                       
311214AFT11229

1 comment:

  1. Hey there beingaloneblog information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete