January 31, 2014

18. Please Return ...

Please Return ...

Please return my sleepiness, my peace.
Please return my pain my love.
The extent of sleepiness I have lost,
The extent of peace I have lost.


It was my fault that I loved you,
For the fake love of yours I was waited through.
What color my faith has taken,
I got punishment for what reason.
I was thirsty for your love.
I had expectation to get it.

Please return those thirstiness and expectation.
To the extent of thirstiness i kept inside,
To the extent of expectation I classified.


See how much tension to my endearing heart,
There is other sadness from this love except.
Please don’t take assessment of my love,
Please don’t take my life for the sake of God.
The extent of dreams I have seemed for you,
The extent I missed you.

Please return those misses and shattered dreams.
To the extent of dreams I had perceived,
To the extent I had missed.

27114EVE700

No comments:

Post a Comment