May 27, 2014

27. Scared of Separation ...

Scared of Separation

Yes my heart scared of separation, however I didn't scare from death,
And if I scare then I won’t love you my soul-mate ...

I can’t live alone, everything seems darken,
Life is a different thing and living is different.

My heart tried to scared me enough, but I won’t believe on it,
And if I scare then I won’t love you my soul-mate ...

The season of sadness is not moving,
Wound of memories is not satisfying.
Night like mountain is not passing,
A day like river is not floating ...

The sun came in my dream; blade of sun-rays was in his hand.
Just to destroy my heart, with a rock the moon came.

How will I spend my life?
Where I am unable to spend a moment?
                   And if I scare then I won’t love you my soul-mate ...                                           

240514MOR1005

No comments:

Post a Comment